Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hey my name is Matthew White and this is my first entry.


I have been lazy for a long while and not creating a blog (that's free on top of that), but I finally have one started. I'll try to keep the updates within a week if not two weeks from each other. 


So! As you can see from my profile I am an aspiring Voice Actor and looking forward to getting into the business as far as it will take me. I have been taking classes from my current teacher, Joann Joella, for about a month now and she has helped me immensely. She has helped me record a demo for the New Jersey Lottery that was due to record on September 12 but I did not receive the role. It's still a resume, so it's all good. Also I am in the midst of of having my Commercial Demo mixed in the studio as of right now and should be out within the next two weeks. 


I had been casted by a friend, Sean Glaze, who created an animation and asked me to voice two of the characters and help write some jokes for his junior thesis.


                                                                This is Fisthead


I voice both Fisthead and the PiƱata.


After about a month or so of it being the Youtube, the video had received a considerable amount of views and a studio by the name of Duart in New York had contacted us asking to meet and want to help us with the recording in the future. There is definitely more Fisthead to come so please just bear with us haha.


This is Sean's blog page. Check it out he's got some great information on there:


http://lairofglaze.blogspot.com/


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For anyone that is interested in hearing my Demos or just to chat, here is my Youtube Page:


Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HelloShty?feature=mhee


If you wanna drop me a line, here is my Email: 


Mwhiteva@gmail.com


Thanks and stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment