Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hey I haven't posted this in a while. Oh you didn't notice? Yeah I didn't think anyone reads this either. More of a reason to say whatever I want I guess.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG PUSSY, COME ON IN YOUR JUST IN TIME FOR LUNCH.

Hey again, haven't posted in a month, but since then it's been a fruitful endeavor. Although my gamecube recently broke and both my cats piss on my floor regularly, I am sipping my way through this cup of coffee we call Life. So, I have been continuing my studies with Joann (My voice teacher) and have met a lot of awesome talented people during these classes. You'd think it'd be easy to talk like an asshole. It really isn't. Not for me at least. But anyway, those classes are coming to an end on the 30th of November. Sad ;( but It is just a stepping stone. Now onto Fun things.



CARTOON WORK

Sean Glaze has continued upon his never-ending trek into the darkness of which is known as "animation". He hasn't slept in years, technically, and he's gonna fall asleep on a bike one day and drive off a curb into a bus. Hopefully, he's wearing a helmet. But, the point of all this is to show the work ethic.

Overall the voices are in tip-top shape, everything is in place. Each character has their own personality and dare I say 'unique voice'. Here is a very early on animatic, a small scene of the Cardinals in 'Megapope'. I provided the voice for the first and third lines and Sean did the second:


I was given the opportunity to lend a specific talent I had recently found out about. If you listen very closely to the third cardinal, the old man voice, you'll hear that two voice are coming out at one time. That is not over dubbed. It is an organic occurance that I have figured out by making noises by myself in my room. It's kinda like Spider-Man finding out his powers for the first time and messing around with them except I'm not a fucking dweeb and no one shot my uncle. School is bullshit, You need to be an maniac and talk to yourself with different personalities.

But as an explanation, I have recently found out from my teacher that this occurs when you push out a high concentrated amount of air on your vocal chords and 'splits' the vocal chord in two by a fold. Its really fucked up and hard to explain but when someone has Laryngitis or if they develop a node on their vocal chords this tends to happen frequently. Somehow I am able to produce this naturally. Sweet. If anyone needs a shitty old man, I'm your guy. I would like to share another link with you that further demonstrates this technique, and that is here:
Theirs barely anything to mention really not much has happened. Except we wrote a whole fucking script for the Pilot. Got it where it needs to be time-wise and It's looking so good I'd dip my balls in it. Went we up to Uarts in Philly and had a little congregation with the current team so far including Sean, Kevin, Frank and I. Went fantastic, a lot of funny stuff thrown around. Lots and Lots of funny stuff. I'm not going to go much deeper than this because its so early in the production so I'll leave it at that.

*Warning: I'm gonna be real gay and try to be inspirational but I feel like its good advice so listen*
It's funny how last January I was asked to do a short piece to be purely a joke and just a fun little project for school. It's really funny actually. Who ever is reading this, listen to me: Don't be afraid to try. Never give up something you haven't even started yet. Never doubt, have faith. At best: you'll have a lot fun and actually enjoy your life. At worst: You know what not to do, get up and try again.

Fisthead has gotten my foot in the door, just a toe, and I couldn't be more grateful. I'm glad that I can help people laugh and not even know them, It's the best feeling in the world. When I met up with Aaron, (you will understand who he is shortly) he was with a classmate that knows about Fisthead and is a fan of the short. To his suprise, he found out that I was the VA of the two main entities in the short, Pinata and Fisthead. He asked me to do a voice of Pinata out of 'fandom' and I did. He laughed and told me "Thank You, That's Hilarious!". I don't know if it's lame to point this out stuff out but I consider this an example of the advice I provided above. All I said was 'Hello' and I helped make a persons day that little bit brighter. It's not even a huge show with millions of dollars in it, it's just something that makes people happy. Just try.

*Done*

ECLIPSE

A young man by the name of Aaron, mentioned above, had asked me to provide talent for one of his characters in his upcoming animation through Sean (alongside of Megapope, this cartoon will be premiered at the Uarts Senior Thesis Animation Showing). The Character is known as Cygnus and Wields the power of Black Holes. Yes, He is a villain. Yes, His voice is incredibly deep, Yes, I loved being this guy. Yes, Fuck you I'm done with the Stacatto. Here is a picture of the Character Cygnus drawn and created by Aaron himself:
We recorded the lines in about 2 hours or so. I only had 4 lines and a bunch of grunts. It takes longer than you'd think so don't judge dawg. Had a great time doing it, can't wait to see the final product. Here are some pictures of the other two main characters, Sol and Luna. Not voiced by me but he NEEDS VA'S to fill the spots, check it out:

Cygnus: The Fucker
Sol


Luna

Again like I said, HE STILL NEEDS VOICES FOR THESE CHARACTERS, so If you fit the description provided and want to be in a great action cartoon, Email him and see whats going on.


Also a total unrelated side note, I dont know if anyone reading has ever had the brand of granola bars by the name of "Sunbelt".... I don't know, they tasted good but I ate two in a row and thought I was on my period. I feel that shouldn't happen. Just saying brah.

Music, Was Good?

So aside from Voice Acting, I have been writing some music as of the past two weeks. Acoustic songs. They seem to have met a warm response and for that I graciously thank everyone who supports me and enjoys my music. I have a link to my Soundcloud Account that I will be leaving right here if you are interested:

Matthew White - Soundcloud Account

All of the songs were written, recorded, sung and played my me. So enjoy and let me know what you think. I am looking for some heavier stuff to get into but since their is no one esle really where I live, I thought I'd make something instead of being a shithead and complaining. Its a hard life living with your parents when they make you food and keep a roof over your head ;p

Oh yeah, I got fired from my job and they had the audacity.... Just check out this Pic:


Simple, Reasonable Question. Didn't even get a response, Fags. Oh well, atleast I don't have to work Black Friday which turned into an even worse "fuck-up-everyone's-life-by-opening-the-stores-up-on-Thanksgiving-Day". Real classy you fucking jackoffs, why don't you just replace the stuffing in my turkey with your dick while you're at it. But thats about all I have to say. L8r ;p

Also this picture


Found this picture from way back in April. New York has shown me nothing but fun and really attractive women.  There's not much more you need in life honestly.




Currently on the TV in the background: Squidbillies. Kinda mad? It's whatever.

Currently listening to Queen - Melancholy Blues



Not a sweeter voice in all of rock music than the moist, soaking wet vocal chords of Freddie Mercury. <3






No comments:

Post a Comment